Find your adventure
Club membership, for a wide range of mountain walking, scrambling and climbing opportunities with a friendly bunch of like-minded people.
Discover mountain walking and climbing
- We offer opportunities to learn mountain walking, climbing and rock skills.
- Our regular programme of events includes:
- Twice-weekly rock climbing, outdoors and indoors. Trad and sport.
- Easy, moderate, hard and challenging mountain walks. Grades explained.
- Mountain weekends and trips away, UK and abroad.
Try us for free
Join us for regular walking and climbing
Hill and mountain walking, backpacking, scrambling, rock climbing (sport and trad), snow and ice climbing, alpinism, mountain marathons, fell running, mountain biking – our members have a wide range of interests. We aim to provide opportunities for people to improve their abilities in all aspects of mountaineering and mountain activities and to try new things.
Get In Touch With Us
Our membership secretary, John Jones can provide more information about current opportunities and upcoming events. If you prefer contact with a female committee member, please contact Sara Dickinson. Clicking either name will open a blank email message for you to write your enquiry.
Os yw’n well gennych gysylltu yn Gymraeg, cysylltwch â John.
Alternatively, you can contact us by messaging us through our Facebook page.